7/08/2005

Testing, TESTING!!!

Hey, I've been trying to post something all day long and both from work and home, it is just NOT showing.

So, I am asking for a little help, from you, my beloved readers.

1) If you see this post, please let me know.

2) Could you be a sweetheart (as I know you ALL are already!) and tell me the title of the last post YOU see? (cause frankly? I'm getting irritated as hell.) And it's getting on my last damn nerve that it isn't showing up. And due to the occurances in London today, my neves are already pretty much shot to hell anyway as horrified and disgusted as I am!

And in case what I wanted to show ISN"T showing, I simply wanted to say this: My prayers and thoughts go out to all of those affected by todays terrible events. God Bless you all.

No comments: